The first draft of the new City-wide Zoning Bylaw has been released! Take a look at the presentation from the first open house, and come out to the Glenburnie Fire Hall to chat about zoning with Councillor Allen and our professional planning staff. This open house will be followed by a meeting of the Rural Advisory Committee at 6:30pm.
For more information on the new Draft Bylaw - visit https://www.cityofkingston.ca/city-hall/strategies-studies-plans/zoning-bylaw-update/phases
Other Zoning Chat dates & locations:
- Tuesday, Nov. 8 - 1211 John Counter Blvd.
- Saturday, Nov. 12 - Joyceville Fire Station
- Friday, Nov. 18 - 1211 John Counter Blvd.
- Sunday, Nov. 20 - INVISTA Centre
- Thursday, Nov. 24 - City Hall
- Monday, Nov. 28 - Glenburnie Fire Hall
- Wednesday, Nov. 30 - City Hall
- Monday, Dec. 5 - City Hall
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 - Artillery Park Aquatic Centre
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 - 1211 John Counter Blvd.
- Saturday, Dec. 17 - Gore Rd. Fire Hall
For more information on the new City-wide zoning bylaw project, or to add your name to our official mailing list for project updates and event notices, please contact:
Laura MacCormick, MCIP, RPP
Project Manager, Planning Division
613-546-4291, ext. 3287